Meeting Rooms & Facilities
Fireside Room: The tastefully-appointed Fireside Room can be easily configured to meet your needs and also features a large fireplace, baby grand piano and leather furniture. Guests can book the beautifully appointed Fireside Room for private functions such as banquets, meetings and parties.
Mount Fernie Room: Located on the second floor of the hotel, the Mount Fernie room is ideally suited to accommodate small groups up to 25 people.
Max Dining Room: The main dining room in Max Restaurant can also be booked for private functions and can be combined with the Fireside Room to accommodate larger group functions.
Business Centre: Also available is our small Business-Center that can accommodate up to 4 people and features a Computer Work Station with Printer, Scanner, Photocopier.
Fireside Room* 24.6’ X 32’ / 800 square feet w/ 16’ Ceiling
- Theatre Style: Maximum 60 people
- Classroom Style: Maximum 40 people
- Banquet Style: Maximum 36 people
- Boardroom Style: Maximum 25 people
- U-Shape Style: Maximum 25 people
Mount Fernie Room 31’ X 13.6’ / 420 square feet w/ 9’ Ceiling
- Theatre Style: Maximum 25 people
- Classroom Style: Maximum 20 people
- Banquet Style: Maximum 18 people
- Boardroom Style: Maximum 15 people
- U-Shape Style: Maximum 16 people
Max Dining Room* 33’ X 32’ / 1050 square feet w/ 16’ Ceiling
- Banquet Style: Maximum 60 people
*The Fireside Room & Max Dining Room can have the adjoining doors opened to create one large function space:
- Banquet Style: Maximum 90 people
- Banquet Style with Dance Floor: Maximum 65 people
Business Centre 11’ X 12.5’ / 137.5 square feet
- Boardroom Table: Maximum 4 people
Audio & Visual Equipment
- Projector & Screen
- Flipchart (includes markers & paper)
- Television & DVD Player
*Other A/V equipment and meeting supplies also available upon request
Our Hotel Overview Page provides additional information on the Park Place Lodge.
To contact our Sales Department & request additional information on our Meeting & Group Services please complete our Group Request Form.