Regarded as one of Fernie’s favourite dining venues, Max Restaurant is known for its creative menu, generous portions and warm mountain hospitality. Experienced and attentive staff ensures that our guest’s dining experience is a pleasurable one. Room service is also available through Max Restaurant for guests wishing to dine in their rooms.
Hours of Operation
Breakfast – 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM Daily (Sunday to Saturday)*
Lunch – 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Daily (Sunday to Saturday)
Dinner – 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM Daily (Sunday to Saturday) **
* For early risers, we also offer a convenient Grab n’ Go Breakfast option for hotel guests from 5:00 AM to 8:00 AM daily.
** During slower times of the season, Max Restaurant is closed Sunday to Wednesday, guests can enjoy dinner service in our Pub Bar & Grill. Featuring comfortable seating, an outdoor patio and a delicious menu available daily from 12 Noon until 10:00 PM, the Pub Bar & Grill is also family-friendly until 9 pm (Minors, if accompanied by a parent or guardian, are allowed in the Pub Bar & Grill until 9:00 PM).
Signature dishes include:
- Stuffed French Toast – two pieces with your choice of Apple Cinnamon or Mixed Berry filling served with whipped cream & a side of fresh fruit.
- Blackstone Benny – our traditional Eggs Benny with spinach & tomato
- Canadian Breakfast Hash – diced ham, bacon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms, & cheese
- Continental Breakfast with house made granola, fresh fruit, honeyed Greek yogurt & a croissant
- Chicken & Avocado salad with orange slices, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots, & lime dressing
- Grilled Reuben Sandwich
- Philly Beef Dip
- Brie & Bacon Jam Burger house-made beef patty with melted brie, house made
- Marketplace Steak, house cut
- Arctic Char with with grilled zucchini, local cocktail tomatoes, roast potatoes, watermelon salsa
- Chicken Parmesan
- Blackened Steak Salad
- Chorizo Pollo Penne
To view current menus of Max Restaurant please click on the following PDF files:
MAX-BREAKFAST-MENU-2017 (click for PDF menu)
MAX_DINNER_MENU-2017 (click for PDF menu)
MAX_LUNCH_MENU-2017 (click for PDF menu)
About Our Menu – Striving For Sustainability: In addition to making the majority of our menu items in house, we proudly feature regionally sourced produce from Red Hat Co-Operative Farms in Southern Alberta, high quality beef from Alberta ranchers, and Ocean Wise seafood products.
To stay up-to-date on specials & events, check out our Events Page.
Please call us at 250.423.6871 for dining reservations and more information or visit our Contact Page for a list of appropriate hotel contacts.
Please note that when joining us to dine in Max Restaurant, all of our featured specials are produced in limited quantities and subject to availability at time of ordering.