View our Pub Take-Out Menus below and call 250.423.6871 to order.
The Pub Bar & Grill Fernie Take-Out Menu
Burgers, poutine, wings, salads, pastas, party packs …. all of your favorite Pub dishes can be enjoyed at home when you order take-out from the Pub here in Fernie BC. Available daily from 12 Noon to 9:00 PM. View our menus above and call 250.423.6871 to order.
PDF Copies of these menus are here:
The Pub Bar & Grill is now operating Monday to Sundays, 12 Noon until Late with the Kitchen open from 12 Noon – 10 PM Tuesday-Saturday and 12 Noon – 9 PM Sunday-Monday.
December 23, 2021 Update:
Both the Pub and Bistro offer full meal service and remain open during the newest round of restrictions.
In addition to the earlier restrictions the following the guidelines are now in effect:
- In the the Pub and Bistro, patrons must stay in the seat to which they are assigned, or at which they seat themselves, and must not move from table to table or mingle with patrons from other parties when not seated.
- In the the Pub and Bistro, no more than 6 patrons may be seated at a table, unless the party consists of one set of parents and their minor children.
- In the the Pub and Bistro, patrons must remain seated, except to to use a self- serve food or drink station, a self-serve lottery ticket dispenser, pay at a pay station, use washroom facilities, to provide assistance to another person who requires care or first aid, when leaving the premises, or to play pool, billiards or darts, with a maximum of five other persons who are in the same party as the patron and who are seated with the patron.
- In the the Pub and Bistro, we have adjusted seating capacity to ensure adequate spacing between patrons.
December 1, 2021 Update: Proof of Vaccination Requirement – Provincial Public Health Order
Thank you to all the guests who have shown kindness and understanding this past fall while following the new Proof of Vaccine mandate which took effect September 13, 2021. The Public Health Order requires a Vaccine Card and Photo ID upon entry for anyone aged 12 years and up. This applies to dining in the Pub Bar & Grill as well as the Pub outdoor patio and Bistro. For those who are unvaccinated, you are still welcome to pick up takeout orders daily. Also, for guests of the Park Place Lodge room service is available to guests with no Proof of Vaccine requirement.
Please also note that as of November 30, 2021, Interior Health (the region Fernie is in) will be subject to the same rules as the rest of the province, including: province-wide mask mandate, Food and Liquor Serving Premises public order, and Gatherings and Events public order.
- Masks mandatory in public indoor spaces for those aged 12 and older. This includes the food and beverage outlets such as the Pub.
In addition the following guidelines are in place:
- Indoor + outdoor (patio) seating is open – with no group limits for seating.
- Patrons are asked respect physical distancing, by remaining 2m (6ft) away from other guests and staff.
- Please continue to follow all signage.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not enter The Pub
- The Pub continues to ensure health and safety policies to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission remain
- High contact touch points and washrooms are being sanitized frequently
- Staff are washing their hands regularly, and there is hand sanitizer available at the entrance.
As a final note to our customers, you will notice that as we work through the Covid-19 challenges, we have had to limit our drink and food menus. Also, we have added new protocols and our service team has extra health and safety responsibilities, this may impact the style or speed of service. We are doing our best to try and get it right and would be thrilled if you can give us your feedback. Do you have any awesome ideas that would improve your experience? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, thanks for your support, we truly appreciate it!
Visit our main PUB PAGE HERE
Please call us at 250.423.6871 for dining reservations and more information or visit our Contact Page for a list of appropriate hotel contacts.