The Fernie Half Marathon has become a classic in southeastern BC with its all-trail course that winds along the Elk River and follows a community trail system that is both challenging and beautiful. Visit the Fernie Half Marathon Website for more information. For more inspiration, you can also check out the awesome article in Canadian Running Magazine about the 2016 event.
We are proud to sponsor this great running event and serve as the Race Registration centre all afternoon on Saturday, October 5, 2019.
We are also pleased to extend preferred room rates for run participants:
- Standard Hotel Room First Night: $128 / night, Additional Nights $108 / night
- Deluxe Hotel Room First Night: $138 / night, Additional Nights $118 / night
- Premium Hotel Room First Night: $148 / night, Additional Nights $128 / night
- Junior Studio Suite First Night: $158 / night, Additional Nights $138 / night
- Executive Studio Suite First Night: $178 / night, Additional Nights $158 / night
- Luxury Studio Suite First Night: $218 / night, Additional Nights $198 / night
We provide a $20 per night discount for each additional night after the first night. Special Rates Valid October 4-7/19
Book Online using the following promotional / group code: FHM19
You can also book by calling toll-free 1-888-381-7275 and indicate your are visiting for the Fernie Half Marathon.
Running Groups Welcome!
If you have a running team or group who is interested in joining us for this year’s Fernie Half Marathon (that includes the JOGGER NUTS group!), the Park Place Lodge is the perfect venue. In addition to ample accommodation to host larger groups, we can also offer a number of food & beverage options and function spaces for your group to get together before or after the run. Groups are eligible to book under the FHM19 promo code and if your group has a special request or wants to ensure we have adequate room inventory, just get in touch with our sales department. You can visit our Meetings & Groups Page to learn more or complete our Group Request Form.
* Rates valid Oct 4-7, 2019. Subject to availability. Taxes Extra.