Do you feel like getting social with some friendly Fernie folks? Throughout the months of July and August the community hosts it Summer Socials in Downtown Fernie located only a short walk from the Park Place Lodge. On Wednesday evenings enjoy live entertainment in Station Square at the Arts Station with a great line-up of fun & eclectic performers (see schedule below). On select Sundays (July 10, 17, 31 and Aug 14) Victoria Avenue is closed to traffic and becomes pedestrian friendly complete with fun events including an Arsty Fartsy & Dumpster Paint, kid-friendly Sports Day and the popular Show ‘n Shine.
- Wednesday Concert Series – Jocelyn Pettit – July 6
- Wednesday Concert Series with Chinookin’ – July 13
- Wednesday Concert Series – The Cave Singers – July 20
- Wednesday Concert Series – Ayrad – July 27
- Wednesday Concert Series – Po’ Ramblin’ Boys – August 3
- Wednesday Concert Series – The Raven & The Fox – August 10
- Wednesday Concert Series – The Sealegs – August 17
- Wednesday Concert Series – Sean Ashby – August 24
- Wednesday Concert Series: Tasman Jude – August 31
Visit the Tourism Fernie Website For more information on the Downtown Sunday Socials and the Wednesday Night Concert Series.
If you are staying at the hotel, joining us for an early dinner in Max Restaurant or the Pub and then strolling up to the Arts Station for live entertainment and a Happy Cow Ice Cream dessert is a perfect summer night out in Fernie!
If you would like to join us for a Fernie hotel stay and take in one of these wonderful Fernie events, please call our toll-free reservations line at 1-888-381-7275 or Book Online.