We are ready to welcome travelers from across Canada and USA!
As of August 21, 2021, the BC Government has placed new restrictions for all of BC’s Interior Region which includes Fernie. Travel is still allowed, but safely.
NEW Restrictions now in place:
- Masks mandatory in public indoor spaces for those aged 12 and older
- New restrictions on indoor and outdoor exercise / fitness classes & programs
- Gatherings in vacation rentals are limited to no more than one additional household or 5 additional guests.
- Organized indoor gatherings (e.g. weddings, funerals, seated events) are limited to 50 people and outdoor limited to 100 people. Both require a COVID Safety Plan
- Indoor personal gatherings are limited to 10 guests or one additional household.
- Outdoor personal gatherings are limited (e.g. private BBQs, block parties) are limited to 50 people.
Travelers to Fernie are highly encouraged to travel safely, follow health orders and any health protocols such as distancing. Please consider rebooking if not feeling well to keep cases from further increasing in the Interior Region of BC. We are following or exceeding all provincial health and safety requirements. We’re slowly returning to pre-pandemic service levels and addressing capacity challenges as we move forward together.
We are welcoming reservations for what we expect to be a safe, fun and exciting summer in Fernie. Please visit our vacation specials page and give our reservations team a call at 1-888-381-7275 when you are ready to book a Fernie vacation.
Please note that we continue to adjust our operations at the Park Place Lodge to provide a safe environment for your stay with us. Please visit our Covid-19 Safety + Guidance page for more details.
As a final note to our customers, please expect a new way of experiencing Fernie and the Park Place Lodge as we progress through the government protocols and new safe ways of offering our services. This includes adjusted operating hours as well as limited drink and food menus. We have also added new protocols and our service team has extra health and safety responsibilities, this may impact the style or speed of service. Our goal is create a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests as well as staff. We are doing our best to try and get it right and would be thrilled if you are willing to share your feedback. Do you have any awesome ideas that would improve your experience? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, we truly appreciate your support and we look forward to welcoming you at the Park Place Lodge.